Thread: anal club
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Tiara from TeeRukLover

*FR FOR Tiara from TeeRukLover (format per request of OKT)

https://i.ibb.co/cXg1GKf/PSX-20230419-215414.jpg

Name 名字: Tiara

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Looks like her first photo (in a sailor costume, facing the curtain). Sweet looking.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25
Body 身材 : Proportionate and just nice.
Boobs 胸部 : Key highlight. Nice big boobs and all natural. Lovely to knead and suck on.
Kissing 接吻 : Open to French kissing but not that great a kisser
Catbath 全身漫游 : Roam between my nips, my thighs and in between. Soft and gentle, the way I like it.
BBBJ 无套口交. : Not bad at all. Slow and sensual, sucking hard in between. Tried deep throat but not too successful.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Did not try.
FJ/AJ 爱爱 : 1st shot AJ, nice and tight. 2nd shot FJ missionary as I wanted to grab her boobs and hear her moan in my face.
HJ: Did not try.
GFE 女朋友感 : High GFE. The way she rests her head on my body when she catbathed me, the way she helped me undressed for shower, and the way she put on my socks when I was about to leave.
Massage 按摩 : Said she was not good but actually not too bad. Sufficient for me.

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*. Very relaxing experience, like making out with your GF but without the fuss. Her moans are soft, almost like a cat mewing, but very sexy.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.