View Single Post
Old 17-10-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
another baffling selection by OGS vs leicester, why did he start matic-pogba in midfield? matic is too slow and pogba cannot defend, leicester played thru the middle as if there were no MCs. i am wondering if man u employs an opposition scout to scout their opponents? or is OGS so narrow-minded to consider tweaking his selection/tactics/strategy according to the coaches' opinions or scout reports? he continues to use the same tactics despite poor performances in the past

why did he rush maguire back into first team action rather than let him build up match fitness? maguire looked really out of sorts and too slow to react against leicester's tempo

why did OGS continue to instruct his team to play passing style against a high press? can he not see that it does not work? past performances have already shown him that man u cannot pass their way out of a high press

man u have become increasingly vulnerable to counters, the coaches must do something about it. same goes for defending set pieces

the bad far outweigh the good yesterday *facepalm*
He never learns from his mistakes lor, not only that stubbornly keep making them over n over again in every match thru his wrong selection of 1st starting 11 players n substitutes n tactics like some people say playing with luck tikam tikam hoping that luck will bring him n the team thru'...it's also like they say he is just papering over the cracks of the team not really bothering to find out the real problems n find the proper solutions

Why he rush Maguire back is because he thinks lowly of the other fit n available players like Baily, Dalot, n VDB who obviously will be much better than playing the injured man who haven fully recovered gambling with his life...Maguire really was like not willing to play anymore standing there like a statue letting enemy players rob him of the ball n not wanting to do anything to win back the ball n worse seeing him like a zombie on the field n don't know how to substitute him off n still let him remain on the pitch letting in so many more goals...it is really all the knucklehead's fault

Yes, still never learn their lesson not to kick or pass the ball around to each other near their own goal area but instead the GK shd kick a high long ball over to the opposition side of the field...passing to each other near their goal area is dangerous because it gives opposition strikers a very good chance to intercept or rob them of the ball n sent it into their goal nearby which already happened so many times b4...DDG is particularly guilty of this n for that goal DDG is equally as responsible as Maguire for the goal suffered ...never bother to practise scoring goals from corners n set pieces n worse don't know how to defend the corners n set pieces of the opposition team n letting them score in...the coaching team is sleeping like the idiot n chiat leow bee one...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 17-10-2021 at 09:44 PM.