View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
bigguy1980 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Newbies: What you should NOT do to get FL contact.

I posted this in the newbie sticky thread, however got pple ask me to post here instead for newbies to read.

Ok, I understand that its hard for you newbies to get FL contacts from senior bros in this FL forum section. I hope this guide will at least guide you newbies a little, and help u guys inprove your chance in getting some contacts from senior bros.

NOT to do action
Do not post a reply like “Kindly email me Ting ting contact at [email protected]
-What the hell are you thinking of? Do you newbie think that I’m so fucking free to log onto my personal email and mail you seperately on Ting ting contact? And worse still, expose my email address to you bloody newbie for no good reasons at all. Next time you post such a reply, think twice as most senior bros in SBF would totally ignore your fucking request.

Do not post a reply like “ Bro, I’m keen on Ting ting, please sms me at 91234567”
-Same answer as the email part. BUT this is the worse request ever. I would have to spend a fucking $0.05 cents to sms you Tingting number. AND my handphone number would be expose. This is kamakazi, no senior chongster will reveil their personal HP number for security reasons. Again, most senior bros in SBF would totally ignore your fucking request. Only OKT will reply to you via HP, cos they want your business, not us..

Do not post a PM like “I’m keen, pm me Tingting contact”
-Do we own you something or what. I would interprete the above as a aggressive demand from you and totally ignore your request.

When a bro state a requirement to get FL contact, it’s not there for show. That requirement served some purporse. Example, “contacts will only be give out to pple who post 2 x FR or those with 30 points and above.
-Newbie are to read the requirements carefully, if you do not qualify, don’t borther asking for contacts, most of you will be ignored.

What you should do.
If you want a contact, PM the thread starter stating your intention. Ask politely, most of the time, you will still get the girl contact. Ofcos, senior bros will be given priority in most cases.

Most newbies will fail on the points requirements, but that’s how SBF operates.
Senior cheongster will always get priority, and that’s the fact of life.
Newbies will always be at the bottom waiting list, and that's a reality.

So newbies, do something and get yourself out of the newbie zone. You will always remain a newbie forever and miss out on all the goodies shared by senior cheongster. Here are some things you can do to gain those precious points.

-Go and contribute something in the Picture exchange forum section. Trust me, you will gain points fast by contributing to this forum
-Go and contribute a story in the Adult discussion about sex forum section. If you are a good story writer, your points will rocket up in no time.
-Go geyland scouts around and post your finds in this FL Dome forum section. Seniors bros will mostly reward you for your effots when u shared.

So if u still decide not to contribute anything to this forum, then you shall remain a newbie forever, dont cow pei cow bu say senior selfish, never share contacts. Newbie sucks in SBF, get on your butt and go contribute something.

Last edited by bigguy1980; 07-03-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling error