Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JanGOATEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can pm contact and location

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_garcia View Post
Sharing my review for O*S** Spa

I’ve been a regular with Kiki for a while previously but have been slowing down cause quite painful to the wallet. There has been a lot of raves regarding S**r’s HDLY in the Yishun thread but I have tried that too and feel that Kiki’s skills is wayyyyyyyyy better.

She typically starts off her massage hard and proper, making sure your upper body is coated nicely with hot oil and loosening up every inch before she starts working on your lower body. Lower body massage is very very soft and sensual, she really really knows what she is doing and knows how to make me shake. For this alone, I still visited her even tho the shop requires you to take the $89 package.

My ratings (take this with a pinch of salt please)
Looks: 8/10 - pretty much qualifies as a SYT to me, she told me she’s 22 but you can verify this yourself. very cute and really my kinda cai.
Body: 9/10 - she is petite but her tits are huge. I was able to grab inside previously before she started asking for top ups and its pretty legit and extremely soft.
Damage: 4/10 - like I mentioned, gotta take $89 else no funky business. HJ is 1 blue note and she recently started asking me for another blue note to roam inside which I rejected. But overall I feel for her massage, HDLY and being able to spend 1 hour with a cute SYT with a bangable body, it’s still worth a try.

Cheers!