View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
StarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarIight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It's tough to find someone who can indulge in your fantasy. Once again another fantastic update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogun456 View Post
Thanks for the support bro, here is the next instalment abit short. Writing up the finale already.

The weekend ahead was filled with so much sex, I was constantly hard, pounding her, getting blowjobs and dirty talks throughout our sessions. It was so exciting and the adrenaline was undescriable. By sunday night, my balls were so empty that I could barely have a few drops of cum before went to bed. They did not contact each other throughout the weekend until the first day back in office. The conversation immediately became sexual as they recapped on their experience. They chatted alot about their next upcoming "session" about how he wants to return the favour and how much he enjoyed the blowjob. I was getting a hard on in office, reading the conversation that they were having and my mind totally wondered off thinking about what is going to happen to her.

It didnt happen as soon as I expected as they were both busy with meetings and work, however they were still constantly sexting and trying to make the schedule work. It was only about a week later, when there was a cancelled meeting when the 2 of them decided to sneak to that meeting room for a quickie. The minute that door closed, he immediately pounced on her, sticking his tongue into her mouth as he lifted her off and seated on the table. Her legs were wide spread as he used his crotch to gyrate and rub again her pussy. He wasted no time lifting her dress and taking it all off. She was submissive, letting him dominate her the whole way. He continued kissing her neck and her breasts area as his hands were fidgetting with the buckle of her bra. He unclasped it, pulled the straps off her shoulders as he laid eyes on her bare breasts for the first time. He started licking her nipples, going in circles, licking the areolas but missing the nipples on purpose. She on the other hand, was moaning and purring as she felt his warm tongue brushing against her nipple. She moaned out loud once she felt his whole tongue circling, flicking and pressing against her nipple. His other hand was busy squeezing her other breast and he was making thrusting actions with his hips, hitting her clit everytime. Her panties could not contain her juicies as it was completely soaked the minute his finger felt it. She laid back down, clasping her legs together making it easy for him to remove the tiny thong.

She was totally naked, baring her cleanly shave pussy, lying on the meeting table, he spread her leg wide open as he inserted one finger gently and slowly into the warm wet hole. She moaned out loud as she felt the whole finger penetrating into her, her body was arched in pleasure and hips were moving as if her body was wanting more. She was horny and obviously wanted more, he knew he had dominated her as he finger started moving in and out, increasing the pace and making it an arch, rubbing against her g spot every time it moved. His other hand was not idle as well, as he began leaning forward to her pussy, using his tongue to flick the swollen clit and tweaking her nipple with his free hand. Her moans were becoming louder and louder, till the point he had to hush her down. It only took a couple of minutes before she started moaning "I am cumming". He did not slow down his pace, picking it up, fingering harder and faster, licking more agressively as she grabbed his hair and her legs wrapped around his head. She pushed him away as her body began to convulse violently, her pussy was squirting as he looked upon her cumming all over the meeting room. She laid down, totally spent, spread out naked over the meeting table, it was definitely a good view. She took awhile before she could compose herself, before reality hit and realised the mess that she made. They both fumbled as they realised a puddle was on the table, the chair was wet, and the carpet had a patch.

She got dressed and she realised that they did not have anything to clean up the mess as she used her thong to clean up as much as she could. They quickly made their way back to their respective offices with her going commando in that short dress the whole day. He teased her about being pantyless throughout and they jokingly realised that they needed to prepare tissues for the next time. He also admitted that it was his first time seeing a girl squirt and it was a eye opening experience for him. Imagine my reaction and erection when I picked her up from work and realised that she had been commando the whole day. We went out for dinner along ECP and I was having literally a "HARD" time as I was having my dinner. The sex was explosive as she cowgirl me and recited every detail that happened. I couldnt last long or even hold back, visualising her totally naked in front of another guy as I had to withdraw as I felt some of my cum shooting inside her tight vagina. The next few weeks went by pretty uneventful due to personal trips and busy with work, however, their conversations now is full blown talking about penetration and personal preferences and even the occasional nude pics here and there. Me on the other hand, was enjoying the cuckolding and all the sex we were having.