Thread: Dubai
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?
Wow.............. Business class for home flight, really envy you. I don't even have business class when I travel between Dubai and Beijin for business (company new, have to save cost).......... Agree with you, after a while you just really missed our food back home. even the worst one taste better than here.
Singapore food, here I come ... 8 days to go .....

By the way Bro, there is a Hong Kong resturant in Emirates Towner that sell roost duck noodle and some Hong Kong dishes.. but then hor, be prepare to pay thru your tummy hor.. 30 dhs for small portion of roost duck noodle or wanton noodle or even Sinchow mifun