View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this makes you the beta orbiter/emotional tampon, ie she USE you have someone pay for meals, listen to he complain and whine, make her f..nses but has the benefit of companionship etc, or 3 the alpha male who get benefit of sex but goes home alone but doesn't have to pay for her life.
Thanks for your viewpoint bro. Not wrong and not right. I do not agree going home after bedding such women is a winner or alpha like you say. I have not met one who can fuck like an animal. I believe we all have feelings in some ways, that is why some bro go for RTM/RTF. If no feelings, how can RTF/RTM?

For my case, I think she married young and miss out on the attention, so now trying to claim back lor. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Dont give up bro. Sex is not everything. Sometimeseven more so for a colleague.
Be there for them, lend them your ears. You never know.
Thanks bro. Not harboring or hoping anything honestly. Just we are on this topic, so I sharing why I do not have the good fortunes of others. But I think good also lah. Engaging in commercial sex may not be so bad, cause it's just pump and go, no need think so much and not too much to worry about too. Even if RTM, it is still commercial.

Cheers.