Thread: Cum on uniform
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Cum on uniform

I think it is also because they are comfortable in their own home...

Knew of this girl who was being shared around by the group (huge plk in the group, almost anyone can up her), she will come home and strip naked with the windows all open (went to her house to chill after school, and she was running around naked in the house in front of us).

Short hair, had this weird facial tic (I cannot elaborate on the facial tic, as it is very very easy to guess who she is from that tick, for those who know her), small A's, very perky buttock, shaven nice clean pussy...

Totally didn't care if anyone was walking past or if anyone was looking... The "bf" (almost everyone was her "ex") at that time will start fucking her in front of us in the living room and she didn't even care.

Lost contact with her after I left the group (very toxic, very messy... "brothers" first, girls all can share mentality). There was a few good looking ones in the group though (ah lians)