View Single Post
Old 17-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
kristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkristopher is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Bella (Sherbet18):

Morning breakfast consists of " Bella", and here's my humble opinion and FR for her.

She Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. She is young, pretty attractive,had nice hair,smooth skin, just like your best friend's younger sister. Nice and obedient. Bella Falls under SYT and cute petite type for bros who are into this fetish.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

Looks- 8.5/10 SYT , 85% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8.5/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-9/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings
Boobs- 8/10 Soft B cup with great shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ , didnt describe it much, highly recommended that all bros should try, feeling of fucking your best friend's younger sister.
CIM - Allowed
Overall Rating8.8/10 Great babe highly recommended to bros with SYT and petite fetishes.

Great Job Bro Sherbet with the good arrangements, great service orientation and recommendations. Thanks for the friendly and prompt replies.

Definately a reliable and genuine new stable worth the money to try!

Will make a RTF booking really soon.