View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
wah bro. you creampie her so many months not scared she pop your baby out ah? i got a few scares a few times with late periods. Sometimes also wonder why take the risk for that extra shiokness.
Use a period calculator, honestly even if she's pregnant I won't give a fuck. $200 go gao dim your abortion. Otherwise you can give birth and keep as souvenir. Anyways when want the passionate sex gotta let her think I'm in a relationship with her and if she wanna jump on my cock without a raincoat then I won't stop her after I've seen her health screening and she's given a clean bill of health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Ex geylang yellow card holder..she able to come back singapore in another industry?please share your tips thanks
Not sg, other country work permit. Need health screening during application process.

Another way is 感动 her tell her wanna buy insurance for her then ask her go do health screening for underwriting. Most will guaiguai.