View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
乐乐 (WeChat: xixi-9484824)

full services end to end included FJ

she has A cup so dont expect boobs .

but her services and BBBJ is great
Had a pleasant and unforgettable encounter.

Looks similar to photos except her eyes are not as big. Room is dimly lit.

First session takes awhile to warm up. After shower, would only allow light frenching and she quickly proceed to bbbj and acrobatic blowjob upside down. Once action starts and once she gets high and wet, she let her guard down that's when I proceed to french her like no tomorrow. At the end of session she was wet and wasted and allow me to touch and lightly finger her wet pussy to show that she appreciate the orgasmic session.

Told her I wanted some more and agree for 2nd session, which was wilder than the first. This time she allows deep frenching right from the start then I proceed to DATY, this time licking and teasing with my tongue for a good 10 mins. Even after she cums can still withstand further tongue lashing on her pussy up to a point where her whole body shook vigorously. Proceed to bbbj and this time she get in cowgirl position for a few hard pounding. Then I went on top of her in missionary and this time, the combination of her twitching face, her fingers switching between gripping my back to buttocks tightly to flailing around helplessly, and her quick panting for breath made me so hard that I pounded even harder and exchanged fierce tongue fights and buried my mouth and tongue deep into hers and her panting became louder and finger gripped harder on my back. I finally let it all out after which she lay motionless catching her breath. Said she never orgasm as hard and as many times in 1 session before.

As other Bros mentioned, she has sensitive small breast and would avoid allowing me to play with them more or suckle on them, so for those who are breast lovers should avoid.