View Single Post
Old 30-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
Hi, curious about this sugar dating, so i went out to try and meet up a few.
I actually read up and saw different modes such as ppm, weekly or even monthly allowance.

Wonder if it is normal they shop with you and expect you to pay for all luxurious brands clothings or items?
Plus an arrangement of allowance.
Is this normal?

Funny thing is, i simply meet up with one, with a say 5/10 looks.
When discussing about the arrange, she asked for me to pay for all her skincare products, and about meetup shopping at luxurious brands at Mbs or Orchard.

I would say it is a funny experience.
Not to mention all the additional secrecy of no photos, instagram, no sharing of phone numbers.
Wow... 5/10 in looks yet expect you to pay all those stuff?

I have a question for all the bros who engage in sugar dating. How can you do it? Don't you feel like a loser doing it?

Please don't take this as an insult, I myself am wondering about this. Today I still can regularly get sex and companionship with normal girls from dating apps without paying them. But I wonder when I get to old age and I look like an old uncle and I'm still single, will sugar dating be the only option left?

But how can you do it, knowing that you're paying her? I know many SBs also need connection and attraction and if they like you they can accept lower rates from you. But at the end of the day, if you're not paying her she won't be with you. She's with you primarily for money. Idk bros, personally I don't know how I can stomach being with someone who wants my money and not me.

If you just want sex, why not just visit FLs and spend way less money? Do you want companionship too that's why FLs are not enough? In that case, why not just use CMB? There are so many conservative girls there who want relationship, getting sex from them is very difficult but it's so easy to get dates and companionship there. Or do you want both companionship and sex from the same person? Then why not just fly out to Thailand or Philippines, you can get both for free easily with normal women even if you're an old man. Or is it because you want both sex and companionship from a local girl that's why you need to get SB?

But even then, don't you feel like a loser and a sucker and you're overpaying for something that should be free? These girls charge you multiple thousands a month, but they probably have a bf or fwb they fuck and date regularly for free, or even give your money to.