Thread: JB experiences
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Any brother actually go on sunday one? Thinking of going Next sun not tomolo. But my app still not showing i am vaccinated. Need to wait for status to update. I am thinking of booking a hotel there to enjoy a one day staycation and hopefully one to two bro also having the same idea. Can go massage and drink at zon area dunno still got or two and see got KTV or anywhere to go.

If i am not wrong if not driving in just need the My setera and my traveller declare only right. No need what VEP and coming back to sg also no need my arrival card or anything.
No need to worry lah...... crossing the JB immigration is just like pre-covid times. Hand over passport, pull down mask show face, chop passport, take back passport and go on your way. Never ask to see MSJ app or question about vaccination status. Just chop and go just like years ago.