View Single Post
Old 16-12-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Woohoo! What a Gem! 10Q to all the bros for uncovering gems like XiXi so we can truly get our money well spent on good services!

Affirmative to the above reviews and a few more from other bros.
Xi Xi location is central with convenient parking.
She is super friendly from the moment our eyes met! And the teasing started in the lift when she grabbed my crotch 😅 I know we are going to have a good time.

Indeed it will be hard for anyone at this current moment to match her level of services. From bathing together (she asked me to soap her down and roaming signal is 5G) to drying you off before and after the deed. Never a moment of silence as she shared about herself and her love for animals.

Massage is good and with strength. Definitely not a pianist.
And yes that question “ what would you like? “ signify the start of the heavy petting session. You mileage might varies YMMV but definitely Not vanilla and with 5G roaming signal as long as you have good hygiene and is gentle. From suckling on her ample (.)(.) to having a tongue war speaking french with her. And yes that fake lovemaking is as close as you can get to actual FJ!

RTM? That’s for sure. Xixi has earned a well deserved slot in my rotation list. High GFE with DFK and PSE! She ticked all my boxes.
Wow.. looks like contender for OMM's top place in my RTM list. Am still looking for a match for OMM. Xixi could be the one.