View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Re: Addicted to cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youshallconquer View Post
Have been a silent reader for around 8 years. Not gonna lie, benefited a lot from here since my poly days. However, as I reached the age of settling down and getting married. I find myself cheating over and over again. If you ask me if I’m happy with my rs? Yes I am, just not sexually, over and over again I would have the urge to find another source to vent my sexual desires. The excitement of finding someone compatible on bed, the feeling of surprise everytime a new woman does something new to you.

Ngl, from tinder, tantan, wechat and platform like this. Idk if it’s pure luck but I met various woman. Yes I’m honest that I’m not single from start. Met young ladies, matured ladies, locals, PRC, Philippines , Thailand, Vietnam, single, attached, married. It’s been a wild ride and 8 years of sex. I’ve been extremely cautious btw, never once raw with anyone. If anyone were to experience this you would know, sex with someone out there is never the same as your own partner. It’s always more exciting not cause of cheating. But cause you can legit share your sexual desires with them. Like FFM, place to have sex etc. they wouldn’t judge your sexual desires unlike your own partner as close or loving, there’s still a part of your desires hidden deep within.

I’ve been really wanting to cut down and stopped FL and ML for 2 years. Once in awhile I’ll login to these platform to swipe or chat to kill boredom when I’m free. And ALWAYS, there’s always an opportunity to cheat. Curb myself a few times but that devil in me just couldn’t subside. Recently just matched a lady on tinder and she’s married. Share with her my thoughts. Next moment, we were at a dayuse hotel screwing the fuck out of our brains. There’s a part of me telling me to stop, another part in me telling me. YOLO. Just go. And yes, once again, I’m cheating with a lady whom is all ready to fulfill all my sexual desires.

What are your thoughts! Share and see if it’s just me alright.
How much you spend on them