Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
No rule yes but my comment was to respond to whether the ml will be happy to skip the massage, and my understanding is yes in general but it depends on the customer’s expectations. Of course if you spend the remaining time chit chatting and can find that chemistry all good. Problem is some ML and customer no chemistry, or one party is awkward cannot strike a conversation, then remaining time is do what? Some customers think they die die must have 60mins then this is where this gets tough.
For me it’s about the company and fun during the session. End earlier (as long as not too jialat) is ok, no massage is ok, sometimes don’t even have sensual and just chat also happy. Although so far for MLs who just spent the time chit chatting, having a drink or two, they have been nice and never even take my money. One example I always remember is Vera, we once just finish a bottle of red and chit chat then realized shit not enough time liao. I wanted to pay she refused to take. Absolute gem.
that said I also not so bo liao keep doing this no sensual shit la, man is there for a mission, not recommended to set such expectations for ML.
I can relate to what yqz7 is saying here about its all about the company and fun. Similarly for me, if I can get along with the ML, massage or not doesn't matter. Example last time when LN still around, I will minimally book her for 2 hours even though I'm a one-shot warrior. The rest of the time we just chitchat, or snuggle together. A few times we even just hug together and fell asleep. However, I never felt shortchange because she always gave 110% during sensual and she is usually fun to hang around with.