View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Fucking someone in front of their husband

My incident happened about twenty years ago.

I sent an ex-colleague home after our company D&D. He is pretty drunk since he won the best sales award, so you can imagine how many people were toasting him.

I sent him to his place, and his wife came to the door. I ignored what she was wearing since his weight rested on me. I hoped to get rid of him by throwing him on his bed.

His wife directed me to their bedroom while she closed the main door. Sadly, he cannot walk straight, and his wife came to carry him on the other side. My joker colleague could not control and pulled down her nightie's top and exposed her tits.

Long story short, he tried to bang his wife, but before he could finish, he went soft. I was enjoying the view when he asked me, "Bro, help me to finish her off." Joker must have forgotten it was his wife and not a KTV girl.

Should I do as I was told, or should I leave now? Before I could decide, he threw up on the bed; his wife quickly pushed me out of the room and apologised. The stench was horrible. You imagine throwing up in an air-con bedroom, I wonder how many days will the smell stayed in the room.

She was still half dressed and being twenty years younger than now. I did not think much of the consquences. I banged her there and then. The best part was that she was on pill so I can shoot inside her.

I called her the next day and realized her husband had no recollection of what happened. So, there was no need to remind or tell him, hahaha.

However, when I met her husband,

The critical thing he enjoyed was that they were married for eight years and had no kids. It was nice for him to know his wife still had a healthy sex drive and sometimes would let the urge overrule her logic.

. Now, I'm starting to understand what he meant.