View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloshook View Post
Looks: 9/10 Looks like XMM.
Body: 8/10 Slim and nice
Boobs: 7/10 B size. Soft and nice to grab with pink nipples
Massage: 8/10 Tries her best to provide a good massage with different variations each time. Definitely not routine moves. Liked that this was done full naked.
Attitude: 10/10 Always asking for feedback and lots of variations in the little details that she do. Especially like the part where she bathes you
HJ: 10/10 Lots of pattern and sensual.
GFE: 9/10 Passionate kissing and tries her best in satisfying you
RTM : Yes

PS: I just manage to book her yesterday for the first time and RTM today again
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovinMonstaR View Post
Just had a session with Mint...lovely petite girl with great GFE.

Went into her door and saw a cute petite girl hiding behind the door, wearing pink bikini. Immediately she gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek. Then she proceed to strip me in her small living room, the way she squatted down while taking off my pants, I thought she was going to give me head. Haha in my dreams!! She don't do BJJJ, bros please respect her.

Then we proceed to shower, she shower me clean, front and back, jerked me off a little and she said this was a little teaser. Then started the massage. Massage was okay, could be improved. But she hit some of my acupoints with her finger, she managed to loosen some of my knots. Her back stepping was not bad too.

Then while I was still on my front, she sat on me and used her butt to massage my back and my butt. The urge to turn over and see the view was so great. Oh ya, did I mentioned she was fully nude throughout the whole session!!!? I just wanna turn over and 要她的屁股 and finger her. After about 30 mins, she asked me to go doggy style and she did her HDLY. It felt good but I told her I felt awkward too, so she asked me to turn over. Ahh here comes to good part where I can do my work.

I roamed her small petite body. Her nipples were sensitive and hard. She had small C boobs I think. Grabbed her ass, made her wet from the front and back...all the while she was stroking my tool and moaning. At one point she told me she 舒服了,怎么办?so I continued with my work... Her reactions; from her face, her moans, and also her little sister made me explode in about 7-8 mins...cannot tahan anymore. She really don't let a single drop go to waste. My legs were jelly-liked after that.

She washed me up, clothed myself, paid up, kissed at the door before we said our goodbyes at the door. 请好好的对待她,温柔的对待她。
up for the mr