View Single Post
Old 14-06-2017, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
skycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskycock123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend f

Mint MR from.bro Nabz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
MR on Mint

The place is quite nice and clean with an attached toliet.

Enter the room and put down my bag, straight away she come to be and help me undress. After removing my top, she went on to first attack my nips and played with my didi before allowing me to go bathe. In the shower she still playfully demand me for a kiss and demand to let her wash my didi.

Proceed on to massage after the shower. The massage and JG was not super but was passable. Constantly trying to make small talks to keep a conversation going. HJ is where she is best at, really has a lot of different pattern and the best time is she is not in a hurry to finish you off. Takes her time to slowly alternate the pace of her stroke combine with the different pattern makes it very interesting for me at least.

From the chat we had, I think she is coming up with new pattern soon to capture your wallets~~ haha....

Overall i think her GFE gao gao..... one of the more willing to please ML. Will surely RTM
Mint MR from bro Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my MR on my favorite "Mint"

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!