Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
city.people deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: first time to bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
13th , 14th and 15th April but 19th for Pattaya and Changmai. Correct me if I am wrong coz not all provinces are the same. I am only sure of Pattaya

Maybe some idiot will start early so be prepared to get wet even if you try 1million% to stay dry. If you get splashed , DO NOT GET ANGRY. Just go with the flow with the thais; its a 'form' of blessing.
For Changmai,the full blast starts at 13th too.However as this year Sat and Sunday on 11th,12th,the people there will almost certainly start on weekend.Got to try the Songkran at Changmai - The BEST party i ever been,with street-wide foam parties and neverending flow or water.Get your thai friend,if any, to drive a pickup with u behind and drive round the square and u know what i mean.

Quote:
Izzit....wow....I have not been to a Songkran festival for the past 10 years.....!

I agreed especially when you are soak with the powder, and when it dried up.... makes it looks like a vampire.....pale white....hahahahah!
Ahh...most adults nowadays still use water immersed with ice blocks in huge bins to splash u.u'll get awake instantly!!