View Single Post
Old 01-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 924 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
If you are so unhappy about the marriage, you should file for divorce now.. Not later. The earlier you do it, the better you get your life back, and the less you need to share. Assuming you makes lots of money, you will need to be sharing with her if you get the divorce later.

Also since you are both still young, you have a better chance of seeking your own happiness.
Actually she has always earned more than me, plus no kids (we both don't want). We each use our own money from our own personal accounts for personal spending but have joint account for utilities and conservancy fees + joint expenses like groceries. Flat also is co-ownership. Hopefully when the time comes I will not be required to pay any sort of maintenance.