View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by silk_magic View Post
That why we are still keeping our relationship a low profile so that it seems that we only got together after our divorce.

Yes, sometimes we meet the right people at the wrong time but that does not mean that we cannot make it the right time in future.
I know what you mean, unfortunately our predicament and Janice's reputation is severely at stake.

Wish there was a way around it, but it's over for me, I've already given up all hopes and wish them the best. Sad but... sometimes making it 'right' is not by being together.

That's why i'm hoping you're having it easier than me bro, it ain't easy to make the future work and be right at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankheart20 View Post
Nice story, is it a real thing?
I'll leave readers to discern this.