View Single Post
Old 30-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

As the belt loosened, there was a mix of anticipation and relief - as though waiting for this moment to come. The feeling of her unbuttoning and unzipping my trousers felt eternal - seconds felt like minutes and hours, and every touch of her fingers sent euphoric signals up to my brain, further enhancing my senses. I could hear my own heartbeat, and the pressure from her touch was electric.

She grabbed my dick through my underwear. It was full and furious, waiting for its entrance into the open. Instinctively she helped herself and released my manhood, revealing all of his glory. A second felt like a minute as I opened my eyes which were closed all the while - I caught her taking a sniff and then looked up at me, straight at my eyes - and smiled. I had gone all crazy inside of me that I’ll probably do ANYTHING she would have asked me to, but all she did was a slow blink of her eyes, and she stuck out her tongue and touched the underside of my dick.

IT FELT SOOOOOOOOO GOOD, and that was only the beginning. Till this day I remembered the very feeling of a good blowjob, and that would be the benchmark. She let her tongue do the work, stretching it out and letting it rest flat along my hardon and licked it head-on. She did not hurry, it was perfectly timed and all the intense goodness rushed to my mind, hypnotising me to a heightened state of arousal.

Somehow I had the moment to peep at her, and again all I saw was her smile, as though she was waiting for me to give the signal to continue (LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!)...I closed my eyes and laid back on the sofa. She continued with her expert movements, producing a suction with her lips that kept contact with my shaft the whole time and sucking it upwards and downwards, maintaining the warm and moist sensation through her tongue.

I am no expert at grading blowjobs, but THIS WOMAN IS SOMETHING.

After what it felt like an eternity of pleasure, she decided to slip the tip of the dick onto her lips, gently applying brief suction continuously. All I could have felt was an escalation of excitement as every moment was met with intermittent contact of the moistness of the end of her tongue. I clasped both fists hard, enjoying every single instant of this ecstasy that she had afforded me. I looked down as I opened my eyes - again, her large eyes were looking straight at me, reading every expression that I was releasing.

Angelina LOVES TO PLEASURE. THIS IS CRAZY.

Upping a notch, she popped the head of my dick into her mouth and it caused me to close my eyes in mad satisfaction. It had been a long while since I felt this, and this will not be the only time. I felt her tongue circling my head, giving the frontal part of my brain an implosion of fulfilment, as though a bright light appeared between my eyes and my shut eyelids. It felt almost divine yet wrong, yet right. That was absolutely no moment to think as waves and waves of pleasure hit me as the encirclement produced the highs and lows of enjoyment and a yearning for more.

And this was just getting started.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168