View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Hi guys. This is a recent event that happened to me. I gotten chlamydia from one of the girls recently from BBBJ. Met up the girl 2 weeks ago and now under treatment. Noticed itching when peeing but after seeing doctor and gotten medication, no more itching but burning. Very uncomfortable.

I also wanna get clean so did all the necessary tests for myself at the same time. The girl is currently still working but I do not want to name her here or name the stable. PM me and i will tell you. It is my suspicion because she is the last person i had sex with before I got chlamydia.

This time really taught me alot and i really hope after i am cured, i will truly retire from looking for FL. They are nice to fuck and super shiok to play around but the truth is when you kana sick, it ain’t funny and it’s scary.
bro did you at least inform the girl? Make sure its not spreading to other bros around here..... indicating stable might not be the worst thing.