Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: L18H44B Hotel

111 is definitely ang pai material here.
She is considered pretty , those thai chiobu look. One of the prettier ones I have seen for sometime.

Very impressive look like model when she is dressed up.

It's a pity her boobs is fake. Luckily it's not the rock hard type. Technology must have improved a lot . Just press the front part and you will be fine. It just look a bit too round amd fake for me. Very suckable nips.

Other than that, solid slim body with flat abs. Her ass not flat luckily. She would look solid even with a real b cup to be honest. Tattoo wasnt such a turn off.

Shower wise quite good. Not like some will rough handle your cock. She very gentle.

Service on bed not bad. Could have been better . Just feel that she s overworked. But still put in the effort.

May rtf to see what else she has to offer.

BTW, timimg here 20min only. saw on the timer. so $100 gets you 40- 45min ?

VIP room looks nice....but got full length mirror ?

Last edited by pete_the_fish; 03-10-2019 at 12:31 AM.