View Single Post
Old 18-03-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Re: How to move on from lost love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0ungblood View Post
Everything is painful so have to deal it but things suck
As an older man. Let me tell you something about women. ESPECIALLY SG women. Before they dump YOU, mentally they already checked out. When it comes to the actual event. No use, getting angry at them, beg them or whatever so.

They don't give a fuck abt YOU. In some cases, they're already fucking someone else behind your back. Delete and block all forms of communication. Email, Social Media, Whatsapp, Phone and whatever the fuck you 2 feq used to communicate platform. Do NOT reply to their msgs! Birthday, Festive greetings, etc. Tell them go fuck themselves and usually they will stop. Do not proceed beyond "Go fuck yourself".

The reason they will still keep in contact. Is to keep you in the loop. Do not do be that BETA ORBITER

If you got no side chick. Keep busy. Just pack your schedule to the brim. After 6 months, if you still have the desire to contact her. Go ahead. But I guarantee you will be disappointed