View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hi Revelation, I thought too that at one point Fate was ignoring my calls or she was too busy to even bother replying.

Then I realised that every few weeks or so, she would change her number and I was using an old one to sms her. I think based she has changed numbers 4 times easily since I first saw her post. I lost count lol.

Case in point - I usually put her number in my contact list for easy smsing. A few days ago, I was finally ready to call her for appointment, and decided to check liltiger's sbf thread to see if my contact list has her latest number. True enough she changed it again, so lucky I didn't use the old one.

Also, when I was with her, I noticed that she doesn't respond to calls/smses until there are 'breaks' like when I was in the shower or dressing up. That's good service from her but bad for bros who think that she's not responding.

I definitely plan to try Fate again, but due to her location, is not easy for me to find time to go visit her and with her popularity, will be even harder to find slot!

Good luck bro!
Dude! Thanks for the Intel man!

That really explains things! I've been using the number from 2 months ago! Hahaha

Hope this xxxx 9161 is the winning number

Thanks again bro!