View Single Post
Old 18-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I have been getting rave reviews with my sarcastic post in several British Newspapers........

No no no, don't sack Infant Mgr OGS because he has a strategy to win silverware, just be patient and trust him. All he needs to do is to get United relegated to the Championship League so that he can win that title next year, he is so confident of doing so.
What a brilliant strategy ..... and to think that we even doubted him and his ability to win a trophy........ shame on us !!!!!
You mean the British tabloids quoted SBF??

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;