View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 9
Starter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to beholdStarter is a splendid one to behold
Re: I was Naive (Story)

I called Joanne and she was moody, never have I hear her in a lifeless tone, I was used to the happy go lucky character of hers.

Joanne: Di(brother),I am home very bored... you come over can?
Me: huh now? then later I......
Joanne: I give you my address, you take cab here I pay.

Feeling the urgency that she wanted me to go over I relented

Me: okok give me the Address
Joanne: XX Simon Road
Me: Unit number??
Joanne: No Unit number la Just come La

I changed and took a cab down and it was a far journey, I end up somewhere in Kovan. I was shocked as the taxi uncle informed me that I had reached. asking the uncle to wait for a while I step out of the cab and pressed on the doorbell of this 4 storey Semi-D.

A Maid came running out and asked if I was Lawerance (a name Joanne gave me coz I dun have Christian name)

I acknowledged and she proceeded to pay for the taxi fare.

I followed her into the house and felt really funny for a moment come to think of it now there was this air of emptiness in that house.

the maid asked me to take a seat in the living room and moments later a familiar figure appeared at the top of the stairway.

Joanne: Eh Come up la
Me: huh?
Joanne: come we talk in my room.
I walked up the Stairway and followed Joanne into her room.
Me: Jie your parents won't mind meh
Joanne: they are never around anyway.....

Joanne had a large room, I will say the siz of a HDB Living room and with a bathroom of her own. I was awed by the size of the room and was envious of her.

She closed the door and prompted me to sit on the bed and she sat beside me leaning to my head she spoken in a soft voice.

Joanne: Di, do all guys cheat....
Me: I don't know but I don't think so... (now I know given the right girl all guys cheat)
Joanne: Di, Mango cheated on me........

At that moment I can see her eyes getting wet and she was mumbling to me about what she did for mango and she had given him everything she had including her first time. Tears start flowing and she went on talking about her parents that were never there for her leaving her with the maid ETC.....

Her crying got so bad, I could not make out what she was telling me anymore all I know was she was pounding me with her small fist and mumbling away for 20 mins

She calmed down shortly and and told me sorry for the way she behave
Joanne: Di, sorry.... Pain or not
Me: no, not pain (Trying to act man, but in real damn it hurts)
Joanne hugs me tightly and for the first time I can feel her boobs pressing on me.
She then ask me softly: Di, Do you think I am pretty?