View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 6
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
can i ask senior bros; if i show up at the door of the ML and realize she does not look like the picture and I reject, do they blacklist in the database also?

or should i do what some bros do, tell them upfront if they don't look like i will reject and walk away.
I'm no senior, but i'll tell the ML upfront if i'm visiting a ML with little to no FR.
usually, the pretty or accurate ones are fine. the fake ones doesnt' reply thereafter.
but of cos, some pretty ones might also feel hurt and don't respond. lol hopefully its the minority who feel this way!

otherwise, look for FRs from reputable contributors in this thread to help you to target the more popular MLs

Last edited by kaixin82; 11-04-2021 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edits