Old 16-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wowgad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

I arrived in KL yesterday, and have already been to Brickfields 3 times, and going 2 more tonight.

The first girl was sweet, very friendly, I forgot her name. She let me switch to doggy and seemed to be enjoying it. She was located in the last one that says "Open" in Neon Signs, I think the second room.

The second girl was terrible, she was very attractive and had a tight pussy, but wouldn't change positions and kept complaining. I had to jack myself off... She was wearing a red shirt and white bottom. This one was in the place right next to the neon sign.

Third girl was alright, not better than girl one, but definitely better than girl 2. I only paid 30 for her, so she kept her top on. But I was aware of this when I was informed of the difference in prices for 30 and 40. She had the best ass for doggy though, very nice and soft. She was in one of the first buildings with a young OKT outside in a hawaiin shirt, guy was friendly and gave me a thumbs up.

Sorry I'm bad with names, and haven't done a FR before. I'll try to post better ones once I am accustomed to it.