Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChuckyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 14, Jln Molek Closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
If you were regular at JM14, you can expect to get the same old treatment from your regular girl. Whatever specials i got at jm14 i still get at js15 now. But if you are new customer you might get the js15 SOP which is CBJ and fj with condom only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Just bonked JS15G16 (ex JM14G6) still providing the same level of services
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoh View Post
Yes she there and even better
I had her many times when she was at JM14. She was a great whore, anything also can do. Fuck without condom, cum inside her pussy, take video, just ask and she can do. One day, during the session, I noticed semen flowing out of her. I had not cum yet. Must have been leftover from previous customer and she did not clean properly. I was disgusted and did not find her again for some time.

Recently I decided to give her a try again. Went to JM14 and realized it was closed down. Came to sammyboy to find out why and saw this thread. Found out she is now G16 at JS15.

Had her and discovered she is no longer as crazy as the past. The first sign was she tried to reach for a condom. In the past, every session was without condom. I told her that I didn't want to wear. She put the condom away. But this time she kept reminding me not to cum inside.

Still good, but I think your mileage might vary depending on how close you are to her in the past.