View Single Post
Old 15-01-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alots of SYT joint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSYTSeeker View Post
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem
hey bro, have upped ya. do share when ya free. heading to jb this friday