View Single Post
Old 29-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Don't want to jab then don't jab la, but live with the consequences. People trying to help but unappreciative people just know how to find fault with it. Srsly..it's free and it's to help improve the immune system against covid, not 100% as nothing is 100% in this world. No one can help anyone if they are unwilling to change, if you feel your smart opinion is the most important because you have a big ego, go make a change instead of complaining.
Jeez the amount of benchwarmers here who complain and do nothing. Your health is your own fucking responsibility
"Free and provide protection against covid. Everyone is just trying to help." How I wish things were that simple. A lot of people have experienced otherwise.

Yes, we chose not the take part in this medical trial and will live the the consequences. So? What the issue? It's EXACTLY like you said "Your health is your own fucking responsibility". We are taking full responsibility of our body because this is just a "voluntary" medical trial that NO ONE but ourselves will be liable when things go wrong. Not the government, drug company, friend, colleague, boss or some random person online.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/vifap

Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Programme for COVID-19 Vaccination (VIFAP)

VIFAP provides one-time goodwill financial assistance to all Singaporean citizens, permanent residents and long-term pass holders vaccinated under the national vaccination programme who had experienced serious side effects that are assessed to be related to COVID-19 vaccines.

Goodwill. Go figure.