View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!
Re: Janebkk + Tonybkk

Jane started the tg channel and it’s so convenient now. Pick a few, ask some questions, confirm the date, done! Always professional with constant updates. Now that there are 3 agencies, I see some overlaps. Personally, I will immediately be not interested already. I’m paying a premium for exclusivity! Yes such “exclusivity” is kinda ownself making ownself feel better. But I feel better spending the money then haha!

Each time I write about a wonderful experience with someone, my inbox will be bombarded. I’ll just give one name, Choux Cream. Jane highly recommended. Tbh I wasn’t that keen. Looks seemed normal. But I value the gfe and communication more. Fantastic English too. Having tried so many over the months, this girl stands out a lot. And it’s so hard to match a timing with her. This made the experience more exciting.

Oh one thing I noticed recently is that there are many underage girls secretly working. Jane checks their id card, and they even faked it. I met one supposedly 18 year old, and somehow she inadvertently mentioned the year she was born. Luckily I was hungry and went out for a meal first. Sent her home after that. When in doubt, don’t risk it!