View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 06:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 2
Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!
Continuation of Reviews

Previous FRs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianchew View Post
I have found an absolute gem. Ginger is very attentive during massage and she is able to point out quite accurately my health deficiencies.

She is very witty and bubbly. Very easy to break ice. Her massage skills are even better than most professional masseuse out there.

Looks:11/10 (striking resemblance to my sec sch crush lol)

Body: 9/10

Location: 8/10 clean cosy & situated in an unexpected location 

BJ: alot alot of junction

FJ: so so wild & so tight

CIM: normally it is hard for me to CIM or cum in condom. But she was very very patient & her skills helped me to erupt in surprisingly lesser time than usual 

RTF: of course must RTF. Advice to bros. 1 he is not really enough to enjoy her full range of services. If vit m is not an issue, try book her for 2 hrs to let her really use her amazing massage skills.

Also, for other bros who really like her, she has already made it very clear she will never get involved with customers. So do stop pestering her outside her work hours. If really want to support her, you can keep RTF more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaf86 View Post
revisited her after her short break (due to her period + her fallen sick after that.) and decided to get a morning slot (personal preference). 

still the friendly , chatty Ginger that we know, but with a new look (those who has her number can see it in Whatsapp Status update). 

skipped the massage totally, as i'm there to enjoy her started with some slow frenching, while i explore her body with my hand, and stripping her cloths piece by piece. she's getting hornier and hornier as each piece of her cloths drops to the floor. 

And then she said: " today im super horny sia, maybe because too long never have sex liao" 

at this point, wouldn't want to wait anymore le. quickly set her on the bed, spread her legs and starts to paint her, while both my hands attacks her cute boobs (still thinks her boobs was the cutest, small and soft when i cup it, but once i squeeze on it, it fits perfectly in my palm, with two nipple sticking out right between the thumb and index finger for me to suck on) 

gave her quite some pleasurable time while i furiously lick her small head, flicks her nipples and watch her twitch. 

after a good 10-15mins, decided it's time for me to enjoy, so i slowly positioned myself onto her, kisses and frenched her while i slowly goes in. the expression of her face when i does that, unimaginable. can definitely sees the joy and satisfaction on her face, when i slowly fills her up below. 

went to to pump her, switching between fast gear and slow gear, with some stopping in between. only did it in missionary as i enjoy every moment of pure sextisfaction on her face. 

as the pressure build up in me, i started to pump faster, and faster, and faster, and raises her waist from the bed, so that each pump will rubs onto her g-spot. and she realised it, and wanted more, so she raised her hip as well. as the pressure going higher and higher, and her moan getting louder and louder, both of us reach climax and came. and then we collapsed on the bed to catch our breath and rest. 

before we end the session and wash up, she turns to me and said: 'wah, today i really very wet sia, really too horny for sex". 

what a truly enjoyable session with her. will definitely revisit very soon. 

recommend to visit her while her raging hormones is still lingering around

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfyreb55 View Post
Ginger has a petite sexy body with a big appetite for sex. She is super horny and will make sure you have the time of your life. The room is very cosy and has a really cool bath as well, makes you feel like you really are in the future! Shes a wild kisser and will make you feel ready to burst before everything even start.

Here is my FR for Ginger:

Looks: 9/10

BJ: 9/10

FJ: 9.5/10

Painting: 9.5/10

Kissing: 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
My 20cents feedback

Had few sessions with Ginger.

Each session is amazing & satisfying.

She is one friendly, chatty lady who make me feel at ease.

Her massage skill is good too.

When come to real actions, her kisses are amazing. Her blowjob skill top notch, then when going into her, can feel the warmth & keep sucking me in. She is tight down there, each thrust make her moan seductively.

After each session, i am satisfied man.

She definitely worth finding for her services

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate9000 View Post
overdue FR for the lovely ginger.

i have been very lucky to meet ginger on 3(?) different occasions, most recently in June 2019. 

each session we have starts of with a great massage that becomes progressively sensual, with lots of kissing, touching, licking. can tell that she genuinely loves her job and her time with you if you treat her right.

her figure is petite, which i love. and dont get me started on that pussy - her title description is no joke. 

not a frequent user here, but this is genuine fr.

ginger, thanks for your time and service, you are unforgettable! hope to see you soon in october~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
Met Ginger about 3 times. Gfe, frenching, service, attitude are in my top 10 percent of all gals i met.

There are many gals who claim to provide fantastic service and gfe but some are clearly acting and faking. Not Ginger. She truly enjoy sex with you. Thats why i repeated. See you again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapalala View Post
Been searching for her since she left the previous job.

So decide to try when I saw this Ginger. Description seems like her so decide to try out.

Booked her today with a last minute slot today, place is discreet with nice environment. She came in with a cup of water, and she say u seems so familiar,... Hahaha u can remember me..

Cut short of the story, as petite as b4, massage skills is heaven, body is great with her size, looks are the same so cute n sweet, friendly easily to break the ice,.

Will rtm asap if my workload allowed me .. tks Ginger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinkum80 View Post
When I first saw Ginger, she’s the petite kinda girl that you would give you an impression that she’s so so for her massage skills. But hell no! When she started, you’d feel Her strength at the right pressure points. Her massage damn power! 

But I’m not here just for the massage. She started with a cat bath and started to paint me all over. When she went south, some parts of me went north! I flipped over and she was on top of me now. Her blowing skills has the suction power. Could feel my rod getting pulled into her. When it was time to enter her, could feel that she is really right below. Every thrust you could feel the contractions, gripping harder each time you thrust. Soon I unloaded.

She’s a chatty girl in nature. Highly recommended. Thumbs up and treat this gem well.

Reviews By Customers

Work On Saturday - 11 May 2024
RETIRE By Year-End

My Telegram ID - GingerbreadSg

《 Click On SPOILER For T&C On Outcall & Rejection , Thx ! 》