View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

need to keep an eye on her.

Years ago, got 1 vietbu friend (not girlfriend nor fling, pure friend). She said she wanted to come SG for vacation. I offered my room for her to stay for free since i got spare bedroom plus meals, for 7 days.
She went to thailand for a week vacation with her girlfriend, then fly over to SG from thailand.
When she landed here, i picked her up at the airport. After we got to my place, then i got to know that she did not book any return flight and her new plan is to stay here for 30 days! Biggggggggg red flag.....
I told her the agreed arrangement was only for 7 days. She also said she spent finish all her money in thailand before flying to SG!
Immediately i bought a return ticket for her for 7 days later. Then she kept arguing that she did not want to return so soon. I scolded her saying that we agreed that i would only provide her free stay and meals for 7 days and now she changed her plan without telling me beforehand and did not bring any money here! I kept asking her what is she going to do here for 30 days without any money, she kept quiet and refused to answer me. Ultimately i told her that 7 days is the max i allow her to stay at my place, after 7 days i would kick her out of my place and send her to the airport.
Worse is she treated my house like a hotel.
I told her if she's hungry, let me know. I'll buy her food or give her some money to get food for herself, and if she wants to take any food from my house just let me know after she has eaten it. Because i need to buy if i want to eat it and not find all the food gone when i want to eat it. She said Yes.
I would ask if she's hungry everyday and everyday she would say No. But every night when we all go to bed, she would come out of the room like a rat and find things to eat. Thats fine. But she did not let me know after that and when i wanted to eat something, there wasnt any food left. She also did not finish the food she ate and left it in the open in my spare bedroom. I found out after she went out. And aircon was not switched off. It was on 24/7 before i go to check the room (after she's out)! She also made some minor damages to my room (no i did not ask her to pay for anything).
7 days gone by, i sent her to the airport myself and watch she go pass immigration before i felt any relieve. Then i proceeded to block her from my contacts.

Her immigration form, i asked her to put my address before she entered SG. So i'll be on the hook if anything goes wrong. Yes i did conduct some search on her belongings when she's out just to make sure she didnt have anything funny in my house.