View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Best sex you had

interested in the story! Pls continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
I had a fivesome, FFFFM once and only once.

3 of the girls (A,B and C) were besties and the other girl (JL) was my regular FWB as well as personal assistant.

The orgy was quite a long time in the making because prior to that I first had sex with B, then another time I had a threesome with the A and B.

Finally one night at a hotel room, what was originally a girls-only staycation turned into a wild night of fun for us.

I started fucking B first, then A joined in. So far C and I had never even kissed but she was witnessing the three of us pleasuring one another.

B convinced C to join in but C was still quite reserved and I was limited to touching her at first. She did not suck my cock or let me fuck her.

However, soon that changed as B convinced her to just have fun and soon I fucked her as well, while B and C took turns to french kiss me and suck my nipples.

After I cummed the first time, B suggested asking JL to come join us because I previously also had a threesome with the two of them. B complained that I was getting too much pleasure and the girls wanted to lesbian-act more. If JL came to join, I could fuck JL while watching A,B and C lick one another's pussies and suck one another's titties.

I called JL and she was immediately game. 30 minutes later, the 5 of us got into it and I will never forget how they lined up their pussies for me to insert my cock in one by one.

Also, we played all the most enjoyable things like dick from pussy to mouth, then to the next pussy or mouth, and also for me to lick and finger 4 pussies.

After that night, I had a few more threesomes with A and B, and also one more three some with C and JL. But no more all-star action anymore. Of course I still enjoyed one on one sex with all of them at different times, those days when sex was so easy. Literally had to call them to my place or a hotel and I knew that my cock was going to be drenched in saliva and pussy juice.

If you guys want the extended version of my FFFFM story, let me know. I tried typing the whole story out but it's so long and tedious. I'll still try to finish it if there is some interest.