View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taipei, Taiwan Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrjames
didn't think taipei is a good place to cheong, expensive and the girls are not so hot to me. But i heard some taiwanese girls would wish to have foreigners boy friend, who don't want anyway, i also wish to have foreigners gf if i can.
Agreed with you that Taipei is a very expensive place, just the 3 flowers Hotel(equivalent to 3 stars) will cost you more than US100 per night. The food outside are not really suitable for our local taste. But sometimes for business really bo piah and have to go there.

Foreign country, I prefer Switzerland. Not doubt the cost of living is high but the enviroment and weather there is really good. If can afford, is a good place to retire there. If you are still young, perhaps find a local chinese there?

gigantic_tk