View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are there still one man two wives in SG these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Legally one man only can have one wife but I'm talking about a 3rd woman staying in the household and also having sexual/romance relationship with the man with the wife's approval.

In the 90s, I have one uncle stay those one floor landed attap house kind. Every time go his house saw 2 of his wives must call "dai bak niang" and "yi bak niang". Only when I older then realise those 2 aunts are both his wives and the 2nd one is not legally married one.

Seems like nowadays there's no more of such practices anymore. Do you know anyone who still do that though and how do they manage 2 partners at a time when one woman can be so hard to deal with already?
Wake up bro TS... don't dream, no such thing anymore...those were the days, our grand parents' time...also now not allowed under WC ..moreover everybody want to hv their own nowadays esp the wives, they don't want to share share with each other... definitely not in SG anyway

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-02-2023 at 06:34 PM.