View Single Post
Old 29-01-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
this ts has a screw loose somewhere.

you've asked for people to share their stories and support you in your journey to quit, but more often than not, you've literally dissected their story to scrutinize what doesn't "logically" fit your narrative and attack them instead.

this is a sex forum. no one is going to be 100% truthful or detailed, or even logical in the first place.

if you want to quit, go ahead. if you need the validation to quit, go ahead and continue posting to share your journey.

if not, suggest you bring your thread over to reddit r/sg where the people of your generation hang out, and only say the nice things you wanna hear. dont stay in this 100% anonymous forum with so many dua pao xian, and post all over the various subforums to seek attention.

typical entitled gen z.

Yes you're right, i "dissected" the post of a fellow samster who accused me of lying about my story. Thats called logical reasoning.

Yes you're right, there are definitely siao langs in the forum. Why do you think so many upskirters and sex criminals come from here?

But this is the part where you are wrong. Me replying and rebutting their illogical statements and false lies ensures that fellow lurkers here dont get deceived by what they say.

Therefore it is imperative for me to speak out the truth based on facts and logic, in the court of public opinion, for all to see.