View Single Post
Old 29-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 22
hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!hardon is one of the Best!
Re: Have sex in camp

Firstly have to thks to my bros here for supporting the story.

Sorry was too busy jus now in office,that i forget to continue.

Now reach home then i remember i forgot to write the later part.

Here goes

On that day,our battlion started to move out to thailand for exercise.As under the HQ Company,we have to go as the 1st batch to coordinate everything in thailand base.All the first batch staff will be taking SQ airplane,so i was also entitled to board the SQ Airline (hehe),pity all those chiong suan chiong hai-Hokkien (means have to run mountain run sea) buddies although they can stay in singapore 1 more day,but they have to take Thail Airways.

Once touched down in thailand,faster clear the immigration check and proceed outside to take my smoking break (DFS Ciggies),i buy one carton think can smoke until die unlike in singapore must consider how many sticks to smoke everyday to sace $ (Government salary for NSf is So pathetic)

Take the coach and arrive the Thailand base (kamchamuri) i think it was the name,sorry if i spell wrongly.Help the CSM to assign different company,different platoons their bunks.Oh ya forgot to mention,there is total 3 Female Regulars with us in this exercise,Well Sharon is the prettiest compared in the camp because other 2 is indian (Yucks)

The Female Bunk block is next to the HQ Bun block,at last a day of running all the task finally can take a shower,Well all bros who go thailand exercise before should know guys shower area is open,and with a very very big concrete bathtub in the centre.Since i and a few guys were the 1st batch,we faster fill up the whole tub with water,and jump inside (SPLASH),so shiok,can swim (haha)

Then 1 of the guys faster waved his hand and signal to keep quiet,and point his finger to outside.We look at the direction then saw the 3 females walk past our shower area,with towel,looks like they also want to have a cool shower after a tiring day.

Wow,That was the 1st time i see Sharon in PT Shorts and Army singlet,i never realise her hair is so long until waist length,as she always wear beret all jockey cap back in singapore.Then her skin complexion is so white,her legs is really long and slender,and i could now estimate her breast is about B-Cup,as she wearing the singlet.

I was thinking OMG,she could be a model instead, y waste time come here and serve army.Although she is not those pretty face but at least she is average.Such a temptation,all those wild thoughts running through my mind.

Suddenly

Ken (guy 1) : Ben,your didi is standing, hahahaha! you gay izzit? shower with guys also stand.
All the guys start laughing loudly HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Me ( Ben) : F*** lah,if i gay,then all better now bend down now,i hsall screwed you upside down,N* B**!!!
Brian ( guy 2) : We so scare!!!!haHaHaHa!

Then we start splashing water at each other,scooping up the water with small pails or containers and waste no time in playing water war.

From far,we can hear the Gals giggling away.they must be thinking we are so childish.

Ben Shouting) Sergent,Don't act lah,standing there and laugh,you wan to join us right ( with a cheeky tone)
Sharon : (Shoutinh back) Ben, you think you are funny izzit ( Joking Tone)
Ben : No lah,u,sergent Layla and sergent Julie keep laughin mah. ( chuckling )
Sharon : Don't want lah, join you all,also nothing great to see,to play also.
Brian : Sure anot? Sergent Sharon, you cant see anything , then you say nothing great to see.Wait i scare you see liao, You cant your eyes off it (hahahahahaha!)
Sergent Layla : Guys enough! don;t go overboard and push your luck! OKIE?
Me,Brian,Ben : YES SERGENT!!!!!!!!!! ( Shout and Reply back with Cheeky tone again)

Bros,Hope you all can imagine the scene,hope you all like it.
Don't be dissapointed,the story does not ends here,it is just the begining of the real fun.

Shall continue again tomorrow,