View Single Post
Old 17-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6906 / Power: 18
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

It was only quite recently when my wifey started to dress in a revealing outfit (no much lah, just cleavage and bare back) and I noted many men even some ladies looked at her cleavage, she and I were not very comfortable during our first few times, but we are quite OK nowadays.

Just a few weeks ago, she went to buy her gym shoes in Mid Valley and this Indian young chap must be feeling that lady luck was smiling at him that day as he squat down to serve my wife and even helped her to tie the shoe lace with my wifey sitting on the long sofa chair. He could see my wifey’s boob at such a close distance as my wifey bent down to adjust the shoes when she tried it on.

I observed them from far and could see more than half of my wifey’s boob were exposed and I didn’t know if she noticed it. I walked towards them and said “This shoes fit you fine, darling” and I noticed that Indian chap was a bit embarrassed but he managed to maintain his composure. I guessed he got used to this. But I must said, not many normal men can resist my wife lah.

I told my wife later and she replied “Aiya, why you didn’t signal me who?” “It’s OK, it’s like Brazil playing Malaysia, give 2 balls advantage”