View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Everything you want to know about Swinger Cruises

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
Wah, I'm damn jealous leh. Here I am, single and going to GL like a loser. Wish I had your life, man. Fuck you understand!

Sounds happening. In terms of looks, are the couples usually normal looking (some fat, some old, some saggy and gross) or mostly good looking or everything also have?

As a Asian guy, are the Caucasian women usually not interested in you? How decent looking are you?

Any bi stuff going on?

Also, how much do you spend on such a cruise? (Per couple? Tix + food + drinks?)

Damn interesting post, thanks for sharing.
wah, a lot of questions and no short answers. I will try and do my best.

1) GL has its uses too, and many westerners wish they have a GL in their cities. So, don't be jealous. The price and availability of girls is so low and so many that many caucasian guys would be jealous of singaporean guys.

2) There are all sorts of body types on these swinger groups and all sorts of demographics. They are just ordinary next door neighbour types. They tend to be a bit older, but the older ones are in really good shape. The women especially usually have boob jobs, and take pride in their appearances. U will see couples with 6 packs and u will see couple with beer bellies. Its all types. While looks are important, personality is more so. If you are friendly and get along with the other couple, there is no reason why sex cannot happen. If you are going to sit in one corner and not approach anyone, then don't be surprised if u have no action at the end of the night.

3) As an Asian guy, I have no problems fucking caucasian women on these cruises. Remember, this is swinging, so there is wife swapping involved. The partner I bring on these cruises is also a singapore lady, and while she is not that young, she is pretty and dresses sexy. caucasian guys love to fuck asian girls, something about the mystique and exoticness. It helps too if your partner is bi and likes women. So, if a caucasian guy and his wife want to fuck my partner, then it follows that I will fuck his wife. That is just swapping. If they are not interested in playing with me, but only my partner, then the whole deal is off. A lot of this is unwritten etiquette in swinging, and most western couples in the lifestyle "自懂"

4) I would say that almost 90% of the women on these cruises are bi, which is hot. And I would say that less then 5% of guys are bi. I have seen many cases of girls playing with each other, but never vice versa

5) The price depends on the type of cabin. the cheapest cabin is around USD $2300 and that includes tax and port charges. All food and non liquor beverage is included in the cost. You can eat as much as you want and depending on the cruise, the food can been very good, close to 4 star standard. U can get steak every night if you want. Some nights, there might be lobster. For alcohol, you will have to pay separately for that. Most couples just buy the drink package which entitles them to unlimited liquor on board. The most expensive cabins will easily cost you over USD$10K. Don't forget you have to pay for airfare too. And also for one or 2 nights in a hotel before the cruise.