View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Devilangelz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...1#post21415661

FR for Sky (Rollypolly)

OKT: very friendly & fast response.
Place: very good hotel and come bathtub
Look : same as photo. Just like next door office lady
Boob: 8/10 - B Cup looks natural for me.
Bbbj: 9/10 - she can really suck and go DT. She is super good and sucking. The suction is so damn good till I keep press her head down to DT.
FJ: 8/10 - she started kiss and licking till my whole body was her lipstick. she really like hardcore Sex. She will feel high when you fk her hard. Coming back to the place. Is the best hotel that you can open Curtain and doggie her.
GFE: 9/10-she can talk anything you like. She will bath you patiently. Very generous is her body foam. After you bath 100% you come out fresh and nice smell.
Service: 10/10 - after 1st shot, I was really surprise that she ask me turn around and she gave me a real Thai massage. It have been along time since I had this kind of Thai massage. Her massage skill is really no joke, she really put in a lot of effort to massage my whole body. I told her that I have some issue with my leg. She then focus on my leg and I walk out of room with my leg very relaxing. She is really a rare gem that provide really good service with such budget price. Bros, that focus on service with budget must really try her. She will make you money worth it.
RTF: yeah