View Single Post
Old 28-09-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
None the less, everyone has a budget and I believe that for every budget, you get a certain value for your money. Its just how to look at the whole situation.

I have to agree that HCM is not the best place as a full blown sex destination but the chicks are quite hot to my opinion.
I understand your statement, but its very generalized and obvious, like saying no matter how much you spend on food you will get at least a certain bit full...lol

Unless we are made of money, or one of LKY's decendants or payroll, we want to get good value for what we pay, no matter how much or little oir budget. i dont see good value in VN, but others who speak Viet and have local contact may get better results. Admittedly, i only spend one week, and stay in D1 and D10 following the advice on this forum, including the easier options for newbies. No point in seeing hot women if you can look but not afford to touch, i can do that at home