View Single Post
Old 25-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Im an old guy at 56 but I have almost always had a girlfriend or wife in my life. I think my generation knew a lot more about dating and women then you young ones do today. Today I am happily married to my 36 yo Singaporean wife who treats me like a king and I have freedom to fuck anyone I want. I can share some insights for what its worth on how to attract women.

1. Actually like women. Not just for their pussy. Like being around the feminine energy. Its hugely atttractive.

2. Have confidence. Get close to the line of arrogance but not over. Be decisive and take charge, but not in an offensive way. For example when asking a girl out dont say "Lets hang out sometime". Say "Can I take you out to dinner Friday night?"

3. Be the provider. Pay for dinner. I know its cool to split the bill these days and what not but women respond to a Provider man.

4. Accept rejection. Its not about you. Its just their preference. Doesnt mean anything.

5. Learn to Flirt. Make them laugh.

6. Make them feel safe. Actually this is the most important. Women approach dates with their guard up. Talk about pets (if you have them) or kids (nieces and nephews or whatever). Anyone who loves animals and children is safe.

7. Play it cool. Show interest but not desperation. If the first date goes well, ask for another one at the end of the evening. Make it a specific request. A good second date is a common interest you discovered on the first date. A comedy show or concert or museum or walk on the beach. Whatever she said she likes to do. It shows you listened and cared.

There are many more but this is a start..
Thank you sir for the write-up! I guess i could work on point 2+5

Maybe i dun make the first move usually due to the fear of failure. In the past i used to have a pretty hot friend where she has alot of suitors in sch. She most of the time is pretty open to voice out her inner opinions to us (her clique) like e.g. (this dude is cmi and abit too shameless to confess to me). I think bcuz of that i dun really straight up approach pretty girls haha