View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

My Korean girlfriend hates Fish. So when I signed on the insurance dotted line with Fish, it raised a bit of hell. When my parents signed with her too, I didn't have sex for a month. Then my brother started working, he signed with her too. Korean thinks I am introducing clients to Fish, which I was, and Korean left my dick unused for more than a month, it almost turned into kimchi.

You would have thought that the logical thing to do was to call Fish up after the finals, since she did spread her pussy juice on my lips. That's like a CFM sign from heaven.

But then again, my Korean girlfriend really hates Fish. She thinks Fish is the slut of the campus, and she had seen me hanging out with Fish before we got together, and she doesn't wanna see or hear about it again, period. SMS-es and call history are dangerous liabilities (earlier versions of iOS could not delete individual call from the log). I love my Korean girlfriend, didn't want to risk it, so I moved on.

So how did I come in touch with Fish again?

She bumped into Korean and I in a shopping mall. Said all the nice things to Korean and totally ignored me. Exchange cards with us like it was the right thing to do. Fish called up my girlfriend the next day, just for fun, knowing full well Korean won't be needing a Singapore insurance policy.

Korean started thinking when is Fish going to call me. A month later, with this thing off Korean's mind, Fish finally gave me a call in my office.