View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A hard fought win....

My thoughts -

Casemiro --- why why why?? I know he wanted to protect his countryman Antony....should have been more logical. But looking at VAR, Jordan Ayew was also seen going at Fred's throat, but very quick.
Once again, the value of Casemiro was shown as the entire team panic and the defence was in limbo.

ETH --- maybe should have sub in Sabitzer on immediately after Casemiro's red. I read news he is also training Lindelof to be DMC which is a good move given Lindelof used to be a ball playing midfielder.

i have a feeling: perhaps palace baited man u into retaliation (dirty gamesmanship), antony is still 年少气盛 si-ginna, his attempted retaliation against scarpa during the EFL cup semi 2nd leg was noted by vieira (dirty player during his arsenal days), just that casemiro came into the situation and had his hands on opponent's neck. palace tried to level the odds, the ploy worked and got a player sent off but they couldn't make the numerical advantage count. seems like antony is easily baited due to his age/character, ETH gotta iron that out

casemiro suspended for next 3 matches, home vs leeds, away at leeds, home vs leicester. i think man u have enough quality to see off the opposition at home, a draw at leeds will be good enough. casemiro absence will definitely be felt as man u played with more confidence and less nervy with him on field

retraining lindelof to DMC is a good idea, with injuries to VDB and eriksen, lindelof as DMC can provide extra cover. but hor, possible to retrain maguire as emergency targetman?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk