View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
.......that his wife is busy cooking and can’t welcome me. We started with drinks and chit-chat. When it is time for dinner, his wife called A to help bring the last dish onto the dining table......... Seeing that I am just standing around waiting for rain to stop, she offered me an umbrella. I returned the umbrella the next day and offered to try her beauty service or massage. She replied that she only served lady customer but after a short hesitation, she decided to give me a try. After one time, will have many times. Each session gets more physical until one day she saw my condom dropped out of my pocket, I always have one in my wallet. After 1 year, we totally dropped the idea of condom. We have been having afternoon sessions regularly since then. We seldom talk about family so we don’t feel guilty or anything. I have no idea I will meet her husband who would eventually become my friend. I haven’t been to her shop since that night’s dinner with her and her husband. It’s been 1 month. I’m so tempted to visit her again soon but whenever I think of A, I always u-turn.
Sound like TV drama, very incidental encounter.